Throwback Thursday: Halloween Costumes Part 2

As promised, we're back with another week of Halloween costumes. We'll take it year by year with the pictures I've found starting in 1987. Here we have Andy the Care Bear and Jennifer the clown. That grease paint must've taken forever.

The next year, I took over ownership of the multi-colored clown wig while Jen got to trick or treat as Goldilocks.

In 1989, Jen and I both found wigs to wear. This time she was a clown again and I was an apparently festive jack-o'-lantern. Tim meanwhile was a little Devil. Look, he wouldn't even look at the camera for the cute Halloween costume picture.

In 1990, I reclaimed the multi-colored wig and paired it with the red-and-yellow jumpsuit Jen wore in 1989. She went as a witch that year while Tim apparently still fit in his Devil costume.

I must've loved that wig because it was back for one last hurrah in 1991.

In 1992, Tim and I went with the classic 1990s Halloween costume: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Jen went as a fairy godmother?

In 1993, Tim and I wore boxes for Halloween. If you can't decipher why, it's because we were cameras. Everyone loved them, but lets just say it was a good thing we had a conversion van for trick-or-treating. Jen tagged along, and likely laughed at us, as a scarecrow.

In 1994, we had a magician, the Grim Reaper and a ninja.

1995 featured one little-bit-to-excited ninja (this time played by Tim), a king and an artist.

In 1996, I made good use of the tall red-and-white hat someone bought me, and went trick-or-treating as the Cat in the Hat.

In 1997, Tim and I tag teamed trick-or-treating as a couple of apes. Besides the masks, there were hands and feet, too. I'm pretty sure I passed out at the end of night from CO poisoning. They really should've made those mouth holes larger. But at least Sylvester was having fun.

Finally, the last one I could find was 1998. We have a jester, an M&M and a baseball player. And that concludes Halloween with the Steinkes.

Comments