Decoding Dadhood the Book: Part 10

Guess what, guys? Another edition of Decoding Dadhood the Book is in the books. I'm done on the earlier side this year, but I'll be waiting until Black Friday to make my order (come on 50 percent off code!). I know what you're thinking: How did he find the time to get a book done while keeping up with 366 in 2020? The answer: I don't know. I've just been chiseling away at it here and there, and somehow it got done (coronatine probably helped some). This year's book features:

  • More Artsy Fartsy artwork, pictures of the day and daily soundbites
  • Boy Pioneers shenanigans, including another pine car derby
  • Augie's first Quiz Bowl
  • The Steinke Tournament Challenge: Zion Edition
  • Gracie's first soccer season, Augie's first season in the Minor Leagues, more flag football and basketball, too
  • A carnival, a circus and a clock powered by a potato
  • Our new basketball hoop
  • A trip to Arizona for great-grandpa's 100th birthday
  • This Is: A Table (and a Step-Stool Chair)
  • Gracie loses her first tooth
  • A field trip to the farm and a hike in the woods
  • My 7th annual online gift guide
  • The first three posts on my way to 366 in 2020, including the first Throwback Thursday
  • And much more

Comments