Zoooooom!!!!

Zoom re-enactment
I don't know about the rest of you, but I've gotten pretty good at the whole Zoom thing during coronatine 2020. I had never heard of Zoom before the coronavirus hit, but I sure know how to use it now. Every week, the local news desk has a Zoom meeting to talk about what's going on. They invited me to attend in case they needed anything posted to social media.

Little did they know I would make it my goal to make the meetings fun. So far I've been a Wild West bandit, a pirate, an Army private and a baseball player. Today, I had Augie draw me a Cubs C for my helmet, and I customized my eye blacks for the occasion. I think dressing up for our meetings might finally be catching on. Today, one of the reporters wore a purple wig. We'll see who dresses up next week.

Comments