Keeping Pace in the Race for 366

With the calendar turning to May we are now officially one-third of the way through 2020. And as you might remember, I am attempting to celebrate the blog's 10-year anniversary by making 366 posts this year. So how has it gone so far?

I'm glad you asked. This is post 122 on the year. That's more posts in 4 months than I had in all of some years (2019, 2018, 2011 and 2010). More importantly it's exactly the number of posts I've needed to keep up a pace of 366 posts. So it's going well.

There have been some new features I hope you have enjoyed. If there are others you'd like to see me start, or bring back, please reach out. I'm always up for a little inspiration. Coming up with stuff to post once a day is difficult sometimes, especially with absolutely nothing going on outside of home right now.

While I know some of you have enjoyed the posts, I have a feeling I'm probably putting off some Facebook friends with the daily shares. So I might not share every post to Facebook anymore, which means you'll have to remember to check the blog without my prompting. Just bookmark the blog on your browser, it'll make things easier on everyone.

So, until tomorrow ...

Comments