Throwback Thursday: Senior Photos


Over the past couple of months, I've shared some photos from the high school years, but today, we're getting official. Senior photo official.

These are some of mine from the summer of 2003. That summer, strangely, was one of the few times I've been clean shaven since the start of high school. I don't even remember why, I just know I was, because I have the pictures to prove it.

I can't remember the photographer's name, but we did some studio shots before heading out to the beach. Mr. Eggert was nice enough to let me borrow a few uniforms for the shoot.

I didn't think any of the beach shots turned out that well, probably because she just kept saying, "Stop squinting." I guess I should've turned down the sun a few notches or brought some sunglasses.

But hey, why let me have all the fun. I found Gretchen's senior photos, too. Look at that long hair.

Apparently, she found the cool photographer who believed shoes were optional. I went to the beach and I had to wear sandals the whole time. Lame.


As everyone knows, you get the most bang for your buck when you go with the combo pic of multiple pictures. Then, your friends don't have to pick their favorite one, they can have them all!

Comments