Artsy Fartsy Friday: Augie's Book of Monster Trucks


Augie's Take: I made this monster truck book because I was doing a lot of monster truck stuff, like playing monster truck video games and such. And I had the idea to use a paper drawing and trace it. Then I made a list of the trucks I wanted to do. And I traced them and colored them and I made a book. There are 24 trucks, like General Destruction, Dog Chaser and Rage.

Dad's Take: As you might remember, Augie has been tracing away on Gracie's light box. This week, he finished up all the trucks he was working on. Each one was a little different, with its own paint scheme and unique name. He did a good job with them, you'll just have to trust me on that, because I don't want to post 24 pictures of monster trucks. Ask him about it the next time you see him, he'll be glad to show you his book.

Comments