A Final 366 in 2020 Update

Welcome to December, everyone, the final month of the year that will never end. When the year started, it was just a coincidence that 2020 was the year I picked to attempt 366 posts in 366 days. (I was just trying to celebrate 10 years of blogging!) Then a pandemic hit, and it turned out to be quite a significant year historically to be chronicling.

This is my 337th post of the year, which means I have only 29 to go to reach my goal. I'm pretty confident I can do that. I probably won't even have to break a sweat. I said all along I'd be happy if I made it to 300 posts this year, figuring life would get in the way of my blogging at some point. But being at home with my whole family for months on end, and still continuing to work from home (8.5 months, baby!) have probably helped me keep pace. I could snap pictures of the kids when I saw them, because I was here, and I've saved hours of my life not having to commute to and from the office every day.

If there's anything you'd like to see from my final 29 posts of the year (or more, who knows), let me know.

Comments