366 in 2020

Today starts a new month, a new year, a new decade and, most importantly, a very important anniversary for the best blog on the internet.

In just a few days, I will mark 10 years since I started blogging at Decoding Dadhood. That's 10 years of firsts, Pictures of the Day, Daily Soundbites, Artsy Fartsy Fridays, holidays, birthdays, sports, reclamation projects, baby pictures and so much more.

Considering most blogs peter out within their first year, I'm proud of Decoding Dadhood's longevity. I'm proud of all 1,358 posts. Well, most of them.

This year, to celebrate the blog that's been around longer than Instagram (true story), I'm going big.

To mark the 10th anniversary, I will attempt to make 366 posts in 2020. Not necessarily once a day, but one for every day of the year.

Will I make it? I doubt it. But I'm going to try. Because I don't know if you've noticed, but things have started to get a little stale around here. I've been in a bit of a rut. But with such a special anniversary upon us, you all deserve better.

I'll be adding some new features (starting tomorrow!), probably writing a little more often (what no pictures?) and giving the blog a little bit more attention than it's been getting the past couple of years (it's about time).

So stay tuned.

Comments

Post a Comment