Throwback Thursday: Classic Toys

For this week's Throwback Thursday, we take a look back at some classic toys, like the Sit N Spin. The concept was simple: you sat on the base, you held onto the center and you spun around until you threw up. At least I imagine that's how they marketed it. At best, you spun around until you were dizzy, stood up and crashed into the wall. So many lawsuits.

It's a little hard to tell since this photo is focused more on me than the toys, but that shelf is just chock-full of great toys ready to come rolling off the shelf into my head.

It's no wonder I sought out protective head gear ...

... and softer alternatives ...

... and toys that looked enough like me that I could just swap them out for me altogether ...

... while I shot some hoops ...

... or hit the road.

Comments