Throwback Thursday: All the Way Back

As I promised yesterday, I'll be introducing new features this year to mark the blog's 10th anniversary, and this is the first one: Throwback Thursday. Most of you are probably familiar with the Throwback Thursday feature: Someone will post an old picture, usually on social media, and slap a #tbt on it. Honestly, with all the old pictures at my disposal, it's surprising it's taken me this long to jump on board. I've had a couple of posts featuring really old pictures of family, but now you're going to get some from my youth.

For my inaugural post, I'm going back. All the way back to my birth. Here I am in the delivery room, not long after entering the world. All 8 pounds, 6 ounces of me. According to the newspaper of the day, it was a snowy affair. Up to 8 inches of snow were predicted with 25 mph winds. What's a Christmas baby without a little snow, right?

And apparently when you're a Christmas baby, the hospital sends you home with your very own stocking to keep you warm.

Comments

  1. That blanket you're lying on is psychedelic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment