Throwback Thursday: Scenes of Summer

As summer slowly draws to a close (trust me, it's ending sooner than you realize), we're going to take a look back at a few scenes of summer. Here are Jen and I playing on the old concrete steps. It must've been a cool day, because those things could heat up if the sun was shining.

For as close as we lived to St. Joseph and Lake Michigan, we really didn't visit either all that much. But here we are standing next to the cannon in downtown.

No summer was complete without some fishing. Sometimes we even went out on the boat ... on the water. Not just in our front yard.

Those fishing trips usually happened up north. And no trip up north was complete without a few waterfall stops along the way.

According to the back of this photo, this was my first Oreo cake. I'm not sure what an Oreo cake is, but it looks like I enjoyed it.

I've already had one post on Deer Forest, so I'll just share one pic more from one of our many trips.

You know it's a good summer when you get to go to a Cubs game. What's more, I still have the souvenir bat.

Finally, no summer is complete without a Schwan's push pop. I just wish they hadn't put them in cardboard tubes.

Comments