Throwback Thursday: Berrien County Youth Fair

This week was supposed to be the Berrien County Youth Fair. (I feel like I've started a lot of sentences with "This week was supposed to be ..." this year.) But since it was canceled, we'll just have to throw it back to past youth fairs instead. Here we are hanging out in tractor alley.

When you're in tractor alley, you better watch when you close your eyes. Someone might just run you over.

Sometimes, it's just best to hide in the wheels to keep safe.

I can't remember there being a tank at the fair, but it sure looks like there was one in this picture. I pulled out my fanny pack to celebrate.

Here I am participating in the pedal pull. I don't think I won, but you never have a bad time at a pedal pull.

Look, even Ronald McDonald loved the Berrien County Youth Fair.

There are always plenty of rides to ride, like the bumper cars ...

.. the, whatever this ride was called ...

... this apparently not so fun helicopter ride ...

... the Super Slide ...

... and the Ferris wheel. Hopefully next year things will be back to normal, and we can help celebrate the 75th annual youth fair.

Comments