The Story Behind the Story of Handiness

You might remember back in February that I explained why newspapers were such important parts of the community, and how someone (**cough, cough, ME, cough**) has to read all the Facebook comments on our posts.

For today's column in the newspaper, I talked a little bit about our comments section, and how it's gotten out of hand recently with everything that's been going on in society. The hatred and bitterness and vile is enough to make a guy lose faith in humanity sometimes.

So I asked for people to consider how they are portraying themselves with the things they type in the comments. But I didn't just hit them over with, "Be nicer, you dummies!" I talked about how others might portray me on the internet by the things I post. I won't spoil what I talked about, though. You'll have to read the column for yourself.

Comments