Gracie's Birthday Party

I don't know if you've heard, but Gracie is 5 years old now. Since her birthday fell in the middle of the week, though, she had to wait until this weekend for her party.

There were plenty of girlie gifts to go around, like Barbies ...

... and princesses ...

... and an airpack. Oh wait, that was for me. Until Augie popped it.

I also got to have all the tissue paper. Gracie and Ryan made this decision.

When I was done with it, Josh got it. He wasn't quite sure what to do with it. (Don't worry, bud, I wasn't sure what to do with it either.)

Mike had a birthday this week, too. So he got his gift from us while he was there for a party.

Gracie's biggest gift of the year was her new dollhouse from Grandma Steinke. I worked ahead and put it together earlier this week so I didn't have to at the party.

It had windows and doors and everything. It was a little odd that you had to walk through the bathroom to get to the rest of the second floor, but what are you gonna do.

It didn't take long for Gracie to find some dolls that fit in there.

Oh yeah, and we had cake, too. How did it take me so long to get to the cake? It was lemon again with lemon filling. My favorite, and apparently Gracie's too.

Until next birthday cake ...

Comments