School Pictures

I brought Augie home from school today and found this in his backpack. School pictures came in. This was Augie's first time taking school pictures. He had the chance to last year, but the Lifetouch people were there on a day he didn't have school, so we didn't bother. I was taking enough pictures to make up for it. Since he was there on picture day this year, we ordered a small package of pictures. It's not bad for his first time, but he gave the photographer his fake smile. He or she probably didn't even notice.

Included with his pictures were a couple of these. It's actually a smart idea. I'm not sure what all those codes stand for, or what kind of information they would provide the people at that 800 number, but I'm guessing it's just basic name/age/sex kind of stuff. I'm kind of surprised they didn't think of it sooner.

Comments