Augie: The Book, Part 3

It's that time of the year again. I have finished the annual copy of Decoding Dadhood, the book. We are up to the third edition, covering the time known affectionately as the terrible twos. This one was by far the hardest to do because my blogging ramped up in 2012, which meant more blog posts to include in the book.

The good news is that means there is more book to love. This year's book ballooned to 126 pages. The first two books were only 100 pages. There will be an attached CD again with videos from the blog, but there will not be any bonus pictures of never before seen pictures at the end of the book because Blurb changed how it prices books. Before they priced them with ranges of pages, and my books fit into the 81-100 page range. That allowed me to fill out my blank pages with bonus content. Now, they do pricing per page, so the bonus pictures will go on the CD with the videos.

I have not ordered any copies yet, because I'm waiting for Blurb to send out its holiday season coupons worth 25-30 percent off. I have a 20 percent off coupon now, but I'm pretty sure I can do better. So put in your orders now, and I'll let you know when I order the books how much they will be. I'm guessing they will be about $45 after shipping.

Some highlights from the new book:
-- The first ever Daily Augie Soundbite and Augie Tested: Augie Approved.
-- Roscoe joins the family.
-- A deer visits the Steinke backyard.
-- A history of Augie's relatives.
-- Yard Crashers.
-- Our trip to the Fort Wayne zoo.
-- Augie the Ring Bearer.
-- Augie's first letter to Santa.

And so much more, so don't miss out.

Comments

  1. Mom Steinke wants 2 (1 for me/1 for Great grandma Becker)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment