Long Live Print


This morning, I finished up one of the many projects taking over my garage: My "new" newspaper box. About a month ago, someone messaged The Herald-Palladium's Facebook page asking if we had old newspaper boxes available. It turns out we did. So I got one for myself, too. I thought about making some modifications to it and using it for storage, but with all the other projects waiting for me, I opted to clean and secure it instead, and call it good.

All the projects in my garage was actually the topic of this week's column. I got ambitious this week and wrote that story next to my column, too. It's about a Berrien Springs girl whose song to the Class of 2020 has gone viral on YouTube. It seemed like a good page to display in the box, even though it wasn't a front page.

Comments