Hanging in There

As I mentioned on Saturday, I've been sick. A week ago, I caught the fever, not the good kind, which came and went for at least three days. It was following by congestion, fatigue, mild nausea, coughing and trouble breathing.

Sound like anyone else you know? Right, it was all very similar to what Gretchen was experiencing. So I got a COVID-19 test, chest X-ray and blood draw done on Friday after working most of the week. The coronavirus test was negative, the X-ray was negative for signs on pneumonia, and the blood work came back within normal ranges.

So apparently I have whatever Gretchen had before it turned into pneumonia. What that is, we aren't sure, but at least I've lost 10 pounds in the past week. So I have that going for me.

Maybe it's a weird strain of influenza? All I know is I slept most of Saturday and Sunday and I still feel like I could sleep all day. I slept some more today, but I'm hoping I can get back at it tomorrow. I guess we'll see in the morning.

Is 2020 over yet?

Comments