Parents' Day

Today was Parents' Day at the school, and the teachers had plenty of activities planned for us parents. Everyone knows we parents get bored easily. So the third- and fourth-graders showed us their social studies fair boards. Augie gave us some facts about Kentucky.

Later, we worked on a PowerPoint slide about the Boston Massacre. Augie did pretty well on it. I came in late because I was splitting time between him and Gracie, but it didn't look like he needed much of my help anyway.

I did a bunch of stuff with Gracie, moving station to station. We started off by doing some rhyming.

And then we did a little counting. We finished up with a little Twister before heading down to the gym for recess.

Gracie made me play tag ball with her. But she wasn't going to wait around for me to make it across the gym with her. I did some running around with Augie, too, so I didn't feel so bad about taking an ice cream break before heading back to work.

Comments