Gretchen Picture of the Day, March 7, 2020

We don't get a lot of pictures of mom on the blog, so I'm going to take the chance to share this one, even though the story isn't really about her. Gretchen and I went over to the school/church today to get a couple of things done. She had some social studies boards to grade, and I needed to fix our sign structure. You see, the metal poles had eye bolts in them for hanging banners, like this one, outside the church. There was just one problem: the eye bolts were never in the same spot as the grommets on the banners. So we were always jury rigging our banners to get them to hang. I wasn't a fan of that, so today I ran some aircraft-grade wire through the bolts so we could slide hooks back and forth to where the grommets actually are. Problem solved. Now I just have to figure out what to do with 80 feet of leftover wire.

Comments