Weekend Update

It was a fairly uneventful weekend, but here are a few pictures from what was going on. Saturday morning, I was downstairs cleaning up my box room (yeah, I have a box room now) when I came across this box that wasn't going to be very good for shipping, so I gave it to Augie. He flipped the lid, grabbed his markers and turned it into a race car. He was pretty proud of himself.

Saturday afternoon, we let mom have some time to run over to the school and get some work done. We went to see grandma. The kids decided they needed Kindle time with grandma.

Tonight, even though she sounds like a veteran smoker because of her raspy voice, Gracie was running around the living room making phone calls to everyone she knows. She's not what you would call a long talker. Her calls usually consist of "Hello" "uh huh" "OK, bye."

Comments