Artsty Fartsy Friday: A Net Full of Fish

Gracie's Take: First, we got the piece of paper. Then we colored it. Then we writed our name: Gracie! Then we got our goldfish. Then we got this blue piece of paper. Then I ripped it. Oops. Then we took the rope, and then we stuck this paper on the blue paper. Then we taped the rope to the goldfish. Then we hanged it up. And we took it home. That's all.

Dad's Take: When I saw Gracie bring this one home, I knew I wanted to do it for Artsy Fartsy Friday. I think it was because it included food. You can't go wrong when you're crafting with food. It only could've been better if they had used spaghetti noodles for the net. Besides the cool net full of fish, she was also very coordinated with her coloring. One guy is wearing all yellow, another green, another red and another orange. They are very fashionable fishermen. Much ahead of their time, I'm sure.

Comments