Artsy Fartsy Friday: Global Warming

Augie's Take: So, what this was was a reading project for weather, and we ended up getting droughts, and we did the research. And after we did the research, we put the sheet on the poster. I wasn't the only one doing the project. Three people helped me: Lilly, Allison and Olivia. Lily did the paragraph in the middle. She also did the letters at the top with the cracks, which I probably wouldn't be able to do. Olivia did the car and the road. And Allison did the factory and the dead flowers. I did the world and the thermometer. I also did the sun. I learned that droughts have a major effect on the ground and the way people live.

Dad's Take: It's a little tough to see everything in this picture because it's so big, so here's the recap: The car and factory you can see pretty well, there's also Augie's Earth and thermometer, ground cracks, deforestation, dead flowers, greenhouse gases and a sun. It's got everything you need to talk about global warming. I'd give the project an A+ but I'm not his teacher. So I guess I'll leave that up to his mom. If you're wondering how Augie ended up getting to take it home, he won the right fair and square ... with a game of rock, paper, scissors.

Comments