Gracie's 2-Year-Old Pictures

We went over to grandma's today to get Gracie some nice 2-year-old pictures, since we were lax in getting her 1-year-old pictures. (Don't judge me, I'm a busy guy.) Here is what we came up with. I say we, because grandma and I both took pictures ... because Gracie is that wiggly.

She held still for this one, though. And her "pretty" stayed in her hair the whole time.

She actually had a pretty good time. Both times we sat her down for pics.

We made Augie take some pictures with her. I didn't even charge him a sitting fee.

The second go-around, grandma let Gracie sit on the ride-on toy she's getting for her birthday next week ...

... which she promptly used to get away with.

She thought she was sooooo funny.

We cooled her jets with a little afternoon tea ...

... and a Paw Patrol book.

I think the book gave her ideas.

So she showed the ideas to mom.

It's a good thing she ran out of energy before she could implement her evil plans.

Comments