Artsty Fartsy Friday: Cow Hat

Augie's Take: We had to cut it. I cut out a nose, stapled that on. It's made from paper. We had to cut the eyes out. The body has dots and eyelashes. It's a cow. They milk milk. I really know that. They do lots of flavors, like chocolate milk, white milk and strawberry milk. Some grow crops, and we are going on a field trip and they grow crops. What about a farm dog? We haven't talk about farm dogs.

Dad's Take: So Augie might have been a little tired last night when I was asking him about his art project from school this week, either that or they are making chocolate milk spewing cows that know how to farm these days. I was a little confused at first trying to figure out what his hat was supposed to be, but I'll give him an A+ for it because he used an old Herald-Palladium to make it.

Comments