Baby pictures

After a half month of voting, the results are in: Augie looks more like his mother. Half of our pollsters (7 people) voted for mom while three voted for dad and four for "someone else in the family."

It's a little hard to tell from Gretchen and my hospital photos who Augie looks more like because my eyes were closed. But he does resemble Gretchen's face and my hair.

In the middle is the picture of Augie we used for the voting. It is bordered by one-month-old pictures of his mother and father. And he looks like a combination of us both (as well he should).

Now that the poll is over, I'm taking suggestions for the next poll. Any ideas?

Comments

  1. You have got to be kidding me! Just look at those pictures. He looks EXACTLY like you did. I guess I could be polite and say that Yes Gretchen, he looks like you but I still remember when Andy was a little baby and I absolutely see an almost identical version of Andy in August. He could be your identical twin. It'll be interesting as time goes by to see if that changes. Either way, he is adorable. :D But really people look at those pictures!!! Maybe the pictures should have been posted first. Too cute. Aunt Theresa Becker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suggestions for the next poll?

    What color will Augie's hair be at his first birthday? The reason I ask: I've seen several babies recently born with dark hair turn blond by the end of the first year. With Gretchen being, well, not exactly dark-haired, it could be interesting to see the hair color change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke, that's not a bad idea. Gretchen's hair was pretty dark when she was born, but then fell out and came back blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess you guys could have done the "completely scientific" look-a-like meter:
    http://celebrity.myheritage.com/FP/Company/look-alike-meter.php

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Waiting for blog post from the Baptism... hint, hint...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know. Yesterday was busy. I'm hoping to get something up today. Refresh your browser with bated breath.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like bating my breath. It just isn't right after that. Can I just come back tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment