What Happens When Augie Takes the Pictures?

Hey dad what's this do?
I was taking some pictures of myself this morning for another one of my pet projects when Augie walked in the room to see what I was up to. He thought it was funny that I was using the remote shutter and wanted to give it a try. The following are all pictures he took. I pointed the camera and Augie hit the button, pretty much whenever he wanted to. Sometimes I was ready with the camera. Sometimes I wasn't.

This was the first picture he took. It might be the best one of the bunch. (But don't stop reading).

After taking a few pictures of himself, Augie wanted a picture of Roscoe. So here's Roscoe.

I thought we were done, but we weren't. So here's a nice shot of our carpet.

We moved to the living room and took a few pictures of dad.

Then we went to mom and dad's room to get some pictures with the pillows. These are the decorative pillows for our bed. Augie likes to help throw them on the bed (and then play with them) when we make the bed in the morning.

And here's our fan. Glamorous, no?

He never wants to sit on the toy chest when he plays in his room, but give him a camera...

Then it was cheese time. "Cheese, dog," Augie said.

"Cheese, Mack."

And then he found his computer, and lost interest in the camera. Just like that. Almost as quickly as it started. And thus ends Augie's first picture album.

Comments

  1. I think the new name for the beagle stuffed animal is "Cheese dog" ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: Augie now calls this dog Cheese Dog. True story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment