Augie Tested: Dad's Cars

Dad's cars -- not to be confused with dad's car, which is also Augie Approved -- is the subject of Augie's attention today. They have been the subject of his attention for quite a few days. Last fall, I found my bucket of old Hotwheels cars at grandma's house and brought them here so Augie would have something to play with in the basement over the winter. Augie will ask to go downstairs from time to time so he can play with them. This week, I didn't want to go downstairs, so I brought my cars upstairs for him. They have been the only thing he wants to play with since. He thinks the couch is a great place for them to stay ... all the time. The one he is holding here might be his favorite. He calls it "new Mack" because it's a semi like Mack from the Cars movies. I'm not really worried about him beating up or breaking the cars, because I know I was pretty hard on them as a kid, and they are still kicking. Long story short, dad's cars: Augie Tested, Augie Approved.

Comments