A Great Day To Be Outside

Mikey, grandma and grandpa came over tonight for some spaghetti. But before dinner, Augie and Mikey wanted to play some ball.

Augie couldn't quite get it there in the air, though, so Team Steinke went to the 'pen.

Here's what it looked like from my view. Pretty scary.

When they got bored with the baseball, Augie and Mikey took to the chalk. (Note: That blue spot isn't actually chalk. It's a splatter of paint that came with the house).

Mikey wanted me to play chalk, too, so I told him he was in charge of taking pictures. They were nice pictures ... of my roof and patio.

Augie got in a quick spin around the block, before it was time for supper.

Bonus family picture. Grandma said great-grandma Becker wanted family pictures for her walls, so we took one in front of my awesome fence.

Comments