Decoding Dadhood the Book: Part 9

Another year has come and gone, which means it's time for another edition of Decoding Dadhood the book. Blurb sent out an early Black Friday coupon today for users, so I made my purchase. I've actually been done with the book for a few weeks. It came together quicker than past books because my posts have gotten shorter and farther apart, but I still made it to 100 pages. I've got some ideas to pump the blog back up in 2020 for its 10th anniversary year, so stay tuned. Until then, here's a quick recap of what you'll find in this year's book:

-- More Artsy Fartsy artwork, pictures of the day and daily soundbites
-- Going on a Safari (to Sarett Nature Center)
-- Another pinewood derby (with one cool, flame-kissed truck)
-- The Steinke Tournament Challenge returns!
-- Our road trips to Kentucky (including The Ark!) and Chicago
-- Andy's Antiques and Farm Decor expands to M43 Antiques
-- Another season of baseball for Augie, and his first seasons of flag football and basketball
-- This Is: Our new dining room table
-- Tim and Tila get hitched
-- Dad goes bald
-- More Pioneers fun
-- Gracie's new bed (and dresser)
-- Gracie's first field trip
-- My 6th annual online gift guide
-- S'mores (of course)
-- And much, much more

Comments