Basketball Returns This Week!

I know, it snuck up on me, too. Mrs. Augie's Mom mentioned in passing this weekend that Augie had games coming up this week and I was surprised. I really shouldn't have been, he's been practicing for a couple of weeks now. He had the option of playing on B and C team this year, but he said he only wanted to play on the C team. I can't blame him. It would have meant extended practices and more games.

Here's this year's schedule for anyone who wants to try and catch a game. Send me a note if you want to know the location:

-- Nov. 5, 4:15 p.m.
-- Nov. 7, 4:15 p.m.
-- Nov. 12, 5:15 p.m.
-- Nov. 26, 4:15 p.m.
-- Dec. 5, 5:15 p.m.
-- Dec. 10, 4:15 p.m.
-- Dec. 12, 4:15 p.m.

There's a lot of early games again this year, but it was nice that they threw a couple of 5:15 p.m. games in there for the people who don't usually get off work until 5.

Comments