Sundays With Mikey

Grandma and Mikey came over yesterday afternoon. Grandma said it was so Mikey could play with Augie and Gracie, but Gracie and I think grandma just wanted her new book.

Gracie didn't like me getting in her face ...

... so I went to see what the boys were up to. Mikey turned away and Augie shook his head back and forth trying to blur out my pictures.

So I tricked them into taking pictures with me by grabbing some flashlights. These two have always been suckers for a couple of good flashlights.

Eventually they forgot I was there and went back to their Legos.

Gracie being Gracie couldn't let them play in peace. She had to come see what they were doing and be generally destructive.

After awhile they got tired of fighting with her, so they grabbed the diner kit and decided to play with her.

She loves all her new food stuff.

Comments