All I Want For Christmas...

Augie and I were talking this morning about Christmas, and he decided he wanted to write a letter to Santa. Since he can't write, I wrote down what he told me to say. It's a little confusing, but so are 2-year-olds.

Dear Santa,

Firetrucks! And whatever else I want. What else I want with my firetruck? Santa likes cooking. He cooks cookies. And presents! He brings me presents. He brings me two presents. Two cars. Two big cars. He bring them. I want them. I want a new desk for my computer. He brings all the presents. Shhh! Be quiet. Presents! Presents!! And I need a brand new car. And blue paint. And yellow paint. And red. I need paint for my car. And I need a button. One that talks. I can press the button in my house. And what else Santa brings? And a steep stool. And a box. Box. Box. Boxes. A brand new bed. That's it.

Love,
Augie

Comments

  1. Awesome. You tell 'em, Augie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW - I didn't get him any buttons or firetrucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody wants a button! At least he only wants his button to talk. Just wait until he wants the button that opens the trap door! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment