Fun With Our WisCONsin Friends

Look, I can fly!
Our former pastor from Wisconsin, his wife and four kids came to visit us early this week. Even though it was hot, we managed to stay cool in the pool at the beach and running around the back yard. For everyone back in Wisconsin, here are a few photos from yesterday morning.

I'm just happier when I have a scowl on my face.
Uh oh, better go the other way.
I'm not sure why Augie hasn't thought of this method to spread his sand all over the patio.
Everyone wanted to take a turn trying to hit the plastic softball.

Some of them didn't hold the bat quite right.
But lefty, here, probably had the best time of it.
Augie's ride-on toys were definitely popular.
Even for the one not yet old enough to drive.
And when everyone needed a break, the barbecue was right there waiting to be used.
Yum, hamburger.
Oh, no, he found us. Run!
It's lonely at the top.
Had to make sure the pockets were full of sand BEFORE we headed to the beach.

Comments