The Daily Augie Soundbite

Inspired by a friend who is always posting funny conversations he has with his kids on Facebook, I have decided to add a new feature to Decoding Dadhood: The Daily Augie Soundbite. Like the Augie Picture of the Day, it won't actually appear every day, just on those days when Augie says something particularly entertaining. As he starts to learn more words and form coherent sentences, this is sure to be a field ripe for the picking. Here are a few examples of past things Augie has said that would have made the Daily Augie Soundbite, if I had thought of it earlier:

--While holding two plastic screwdrivers next to his workbench: Wanna screw dada? Wanna screw?

--While standing in the bathroom watching me finish pee: Is it empty, dada?

I think you get the idea. The posts will be short, but funny. And instead of sharing them on Facebook, I'll share them on here, so everyone can see them. So stay tuned.

Comments