From the depths of my camera phone

Every once in awhile, I'll snap a picture of Augie on my phone when we are out and about doing something. Nine times out of 10, I then forget the picture is on there, and I find it months later thinking, Oh yeah, I was going to put that on the website. So here's all the "oh, yeah" pictures from the recent past. This one, is from this week. When we go into Meijer now, he always has to ride the pony. If he behaved himself during our shopping expedition, he is granted one ride. Thankfully, the ride still costs a penny. Some thing never change.

Some time last month, during a brief visit to Meijer (note the lack of a shopping cart), Augie volunteered to help carry the basket while mom looked for some makeup. He couldn't really carry it, so he just dragged it along. No one seemed to care.

On a trip to Michigan City, Augie dug into some of the goldfish I bought while waiting for Gretchen to finish her shoe shopping.

And again, while Gretchen was shopping (she shops a lot), Augie and I found the rides at the Orchards Mall more appealing than waiting for mom to try on clothes at J.C. Penney. If only my camera phone were quicker, you'd be able to see how excited he was. Now we can't walk through the mall without him whining about the rides. We usually walk past, because unlike Sandy, those rides aren't a penny.

Comments