Augie Picture of the Day, Sept. 24, 2010

Apparently, when we weren't looking, #124 stripped off Augie's shirt and pants, rolled up his onesize and deemed him "quality controlled." Whatever that means.

In all truthfulness, I was undressing Augie for his nightly bath when I saw something stuck to his skin. I figured he had somehow gotten food under his shirt AND onesize -- what? these things happen -- but it turns out it was a sticker. Gretchen claims the onesize was washed, but I'm not so sure.

Comments

  1. Leah has had that happen a few times. Those quality control stickers are tricky. BUT I have to say the thing that I loved most about this post is that you're calling his Onesie a "onesize." Is that a WI thing?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just informed him that onesie is not spelled that way. Of course, being a man, he was oblivious. We'll see if he fixes it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for that, I'm not going to fix it. For whatever reason my brain thinks that's how it's spelled, even though it doesn't make sense and if I had read it I would've seen it was wrong. I don't think this was the first time my brain was wrong trying to spell onesie either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment