Artsy Fartsy Friday: Leaf Art

Gracie's Take: First, the nature lady painted the leaf. Then we took the whole piece of paper, and we smudged it down on the leaf. The leaf was on the bottom. Then we put it on our desk, then we put it on our shelf, then we took it home. That's all. Love, Gracie.

Dad's Take: This afternoon, someone from Sarett Nature Center visited the first and second graders at the school. I'm not sure what all they talked about, but I'm guessing it was probably something to do with leaves, or fall. In the era of COVID-19, I suspect we might see more field trips coming to the kids instead of kids going on field trips. Maybe that means I'll get more cool seasonal art like this colorful leaf. It's going on the fridge for sure, because I'm ready for some cooler weather.

Comments