Let's Build a Fort

Augie informed me this morning that I needed to build a fort. It turns out he doesn't easily forget. I told him we'd build one yesterday, but we didn't have time since he had school. So this morning, he reminded me. The boy can't remember what he had for lunch, but if you told him you were going to do something fun, he'll never forget. (He still occasionally reminds me about that train ride we owe him for learning how to use the potty.)

He had the design for the fort in mind, down to which blanket was to go on the floor and which ones were to be used for the "doors." I'm thinking mom must have built him a fort once in this configuration. And if that's how it was done the first time, that's how it always has to be done. He's OCD like that. He even shared his fort with Gracie (which was nice of him since it took up most of her room).

Of course, she was more interested in climbing on me and trying to steal my camera.

Comments