Happy Easter

Today was Easter, which means Augie and Gracie got a bunch of stuff to feed their post-Christmas present fixes. Augie's gifts includes these awesome Minions playing cards ...

... this monster truck shirt (you can never have enough monster truck shirts) ...

... and this Minions jacket. I really hope he wants to be a Minion for Halloween.

Gracie had a whole stack of stuff, too. It included this singing ball, bee thing she's holding.

And this shirt. I think grandma is trying to imply something.

I got a new hat in my Easter basket.

Everyone had to try it on.

See, everyone.

After presents, we got dressed for church. This was the best picture I could get of the kids in their Easter outfits. Why? Because that dressed turned Gracie into the Scary Fairy Princess. True story.

After church, it was off to grandma Steinke's for lunch and an Easter egg hunt.

Mikey helped Augie find all the eggs.

I was in charge of hiding them. I didn't make it too hard for them.

Speaking of eggs, Mikey and Augie dyed some eggs on Friday afternoon while I was at work.

Grandma had them using Kool Aid to dye the eggs. I guess you can dye eggs with Kool Aid.

I presume they got bored waiting for the eggs to dye ...

... really bored.

I think Gracie might have been the most bored.

Comments