Artsy Fartsy Friday: Bigfoot

Augie's Take: I made the wheels. And inside the wheels were blue, and I kind of messed up a little bit. I put the cab in the front before I put it in the middle. It's OK. I fixed it. I colored Bigfoot blue.

Dad's Take: A couple of weeks ago, Augie and I (mostly I) drew a picture of Bigfoot crushing some cars (the one on the right). This week, Augie decided he was going to recreate the drawing by himself. He did a pretty good job. He needed some help with the cab, which he made too small the first time. I helped him make it bigger. He was just going to color it in anyway, so you can't really tell. He did well with the letters, too, until he ran out of room for them. So he didn't actually make Bigfoot, he made TBIGEOOT (his F he also accidentally made into an E).

Comments