Picture Update

It's been a long time since I've had a simple picture update, so here's what's been going on the past week and a half:

I don't always sit still, but when I do, I sit on dad's couch.


Open the door, dad, I'll mow the lawn this time.
I'm so glad mom and dad put my slide together.
Don't lick me, Roscoe!
The lawn needs a little watering.
My other ride is a lawnmower.
This deck could use a little trimming.
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Occasionally, Woody comes to visit the bugs living in our telephone pole.
And sometimes Mrs. Butterfly comes with him.
It's tough to read my shirt, but it says "Daddy's Little Wingman." Isn't it cool?
Mom's marigolds are coming in nicely.
Mom and dad use these things to store magazines and blankets. I don't know why. They are much better chairs.
This potty is the perfect size for playing with puzzles.
You can't see me when I hide behind this diaper pail.
No, dad. You stay out of my room.

Comments