Homeward bound

For those of you who didn't read the comments section of my last post, we will be coming home soon so everyone can see Augie. I have a week of furlough days to use and Gretchen is still not working, so we figured it would be a good time to visit.

We are probably leaving here Saturday morning, and we'll be around until the following weekend. We haven't decided when we are leaving yet.

So those of you who want to see Augie, give myself or Gretchen a call. If you don't have our cell phone numbers you can also try us at Gretchen's parent's house. That's where we are staying.

I hope to see you all soon.

Comments

  1. please come see us!!! Monday or Tuesday afternoons would either be good that way RJ can see you to! We'll save Sunday and Saturday for your families. LOL Let me know if that works out for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'll talk with the woman and see what she thinks. We also need to find time to visit Beth and Andy's home. We were supposed to the last two times we were home, but ran out of time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment