Take a Hike

Today, we checked out Paw Paw River County Park. I've had a note on my corkboard for like a year to remind myself to visit. I was supposed to go play basketball, but hiking sounded easier and I was pretty sure it was going to involve less running. So I was on board. Hiking is exercise, too, right?

It's a nice park with plenty of places to stop and take selfies with your family. Or have someone else take pictures of you. We ran into two different high schoolers having senior photos taken. It was a good day for it.

Besides the many views of the river, there were other things sprinkled along the trail. An old cement foundation, random pieces of abandoned metal machinery and one lonely telephone pole. Gretchen said I couldn't climb it and take down the old insulators and brackets. But if you're following, Berrien County, I'll take them if you want to clean them out.

Happy Sunday!

Comments