Artsy Fartsy Friday: Turkey Plate

Gracie's Take: First, I did coloring. And first I cut. And first I did these feathers. Then I did water in a box at school. Gab wasn't there, she was still sick. Then Macy was here. And she's a sister. And then I put this on the plate. Then I put the feathers on the turkey. And we played a game. Then we ate teddy grahams for snack. And then we played in the gym.

Dad's Take: Well I can see my first mistake was asking Gracie for her take on her turkey art project. She doesn't quite get how this blogging thing works. I asked about her project, and got her whole day at school. She's more of a talker than Augie. She was super proud of this turkey, though, so she must have put some real work into it at school between conversations with her friends. I am a little surprised it isn't pink with pink feathers.

Comments