Artsy Fartsy Friday: Augie's Timeline


Augie's Take: First, I made a big line across the top. Then I made lines going up and down. The first thing I did on my timeline was when I was born. The second thing I did on my timeline was when I was baptized. Then I did when we moved back to Michigan. The next one was when we moved into the house. The fifth one is when we got Roscoe. The sixth one is my first day of school. The seventh one is when my sister was born. Then I did my first field trip. The next one is my first Monster Jam. The next after that was when we went to the U.P. Then we did our first s'mores in the firepit. The next one was my first South Bend Cubs game. And last but not least was me making my timeline. Our social studies unit is about the past and the present.

Dad's Take: Gretchen was away shopping last weekend, so I was in charge of helping Augie with his timeline for school. It was easy to find all the dates for the stuff thanks to the blog books. And I made sure he picked all the super important stuff to include. He only had to include four things, but it was pretty easy to help him fill up that big piece of paper, so we did. It might be my favorite Artsy Fartsy project yet.

Comments