Artsy Fartsy Friday: Marshmallow Snowman

Augie's Take: He's made out of marshmallows. I drawed some of it. They are made out of snow. A few of his marshmallows fell off. He has arms and belly buttons, two eyes, a nose and a mouth. And it's on blue paper.

Dad's Take: This one has been hanging on the wall at school, and I was hoping it would come home, because I thought it was pretty cool. It's a simple snowman, only two balls instead of the traditional three. Augie did a fine job of gluing the marshmallows in neat circles. As he said, a few fell off, but I think that was more from them getting knocked off in his backpack than from poor gluing. I'm not really sure why one of his eyes is a triangle, but the smile looks good. I'm not exactly sure where he's seeing "belly buttons," though. Either I'm getting old and blind, or there really aren't any on his page.

Comments