Aunt Lauren's Wedding

This afternoon, at Love Creek Nature Center, was Aunt Lauren's wedding. Purple was the color of the day.

Somehow Gracie got the memo.

Zach didn't, but he had this cool shirt, so it made up for it.

Aunt Marcie was the maid of honor.

I was there for the cake.

I was the unofficial photographer. Me and all the people with the cellphone cameras. So I took a few more photos than I probably would have otherwise.

Philip's tie was a little short, but it was shorter before I got there.

Big hugs.

Gotta sign that paperwork.

Augie wanted to take a picture with me. This was the best I could do.

Both of Augie's great-grandpas were there, so we snapped a quick picture.

Grandma and great-grandma were there, too, so we got a four-generation picture with Gracie.

Augie had a little bit of time to kill before dinner, so he grabbed mom's Kindle.

After dinner, it was finally time for cake. Finally!

Then, of course, it was time to run off with Makayla. It's not a family wedding without some antics with Makayla.

Gracie's too young for antics, so she hung out with whoever would hold her.

And a family picture for the record books.

Comments