Augie's New Bed

A little more than a year after trading in his crib for a car bed, Augie has upgraded again, this time to a twin bed. The three of us headed to grandma and grandpa Westerhoven's house after nap today to pick up this bed they had in storage. It actually has another bed that goes with it, so if Gretchen has a boy, we could bunk them someday. (FYI: The ultrasound to determine the baby's sex is at the end of the month). We borrowed some of Gretchen's old bedding to get us by until Christmastime. Augie doesn't know it yet, but he's asking for cool bedding for Christmas. I hope there aren't any hot toys this year.

The new bed has plenty of room for Augie to flip and flop when he should be sleeping.

I think he's smiling because he plans to jump on the bed as soon as I leave the room.

So I guess I better camp out for awhile and make sure he behaves himself.

Comments