Helping Dad Move Snow

Those of you who live in Southwest Michigan know we've gotten a lot of snow the past couple of days (and it's still snowing). For those of you who don't live here ... we've gotten a lot of snow the past couple of days. Gretchen has been working, so I've had to recruit another helper to assist me in cleaning the driveway, stoop, deck and patio. Augie was really excited that I picked him over Roscoe.

Since his snow blower lawn mower wasn't moving much snow, I put him in charge of cleaning off the deck.

The problem was, he kept throwing it on the patio I had already cleaned. He didn't see a problem with that.

So I reassigned him to Roscoe duty.

Roscoe refuses to go to the bathroom unless he can see some grass. He doesn't like walking in the snow. So after we snow blow the patio, we have to clean a spot in the lawn for him.

Comments